YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED!
MT5 Metatrader Trading Platform offers the following fund deposit methods:
- International or Local Bank Wire Transfer (USD, EUR, GBP and others)
- The relevant bank account information you find by following below described fund account/deposit instructions.
- Crypto Currencies Account funding. Currently, the following cryptocurrencies are accepted and the payments are processed through iPayInstant or Fasapay:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- Ripple (XRP)
- Dogecoin (DOGE)
To fund your MT5 Trading Platform Account:
- Sign in to your trading community account
- Click on Deposits in the left menu
- Choose your preferred deposit method:
- international/local Bank wire transfer
- cryptocurrency funding/deposit
- credit cards or deposit by PayPal
- Follow the instruction as per the chosen deposit method
Minimum Deposit is $50 USD
Depends on the method of deposit used, but normally should not take more than 48 hours.
We are traders ourselves and have been in the industry for decades and as such know the security of your funds is paramount. Funds are 100% guaranteed through our segregated Tier 1 banks around the World.
We have data security as a primary concern. Please be assured that your personal information and funds are kept private and secure at all times. This is possible due to our well-trained team guaranteeing your trading will be private and secure on our trading platforms.
We use the SSL encryption technology for credit card deposits. We assure you that your personal and financial information is kept safe and secure while you trade with us.
The World’s leading brokerage is offering a range of leverage from 1:1 up to 1:1000 to suit your trading style. Gain a much larger market exposure with a relatively smaller initial deposit.
The fastest execution brokerage speeds in the business. With an average execution time of 85 milliseconds, your trades are routed directly to our servers and executed automatically, with no dealer intervention.
There are no re-quotes or slippage with our ultra-fast execution and price feeds. Your orders will always be executed at the requested price – instant orders, every time.
No, our broker runs on only MetaTrader 5 (MT5).
MT5 provides the necessary tools to analyze price actions, monitor market opportunities and rapidly respond through “one-click” trade execution.
Currently, hedge trading on our broker is disabled along with taking multiple positions, if you try to place more than one position they will be automatically price averaged into one single order.
HOWEVER, Hedging and the ability to place multiple orders will be enabled on our broker in the near future - this is only temporary for the launch.